Jun 25, 2004
As I have quite severe facial lipodystrophy and I am about to look at the possibility of have filler.
I have been told that it is quite painful? Is this true.
I have also been told that big red blotches appear on your skin and remain for some time. Is this true.
Can you give me any further information so that I can be prepared for this.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have had a number of patients get Nu-Fill injections (when they were available in the US). They generally felt that the procedure was tolerable and would do it again. Limited data suggest fairly good results over the first year-long term data lacking. I have not noticed red blotches on my patients face (s). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Bloody Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.