lipotrophy

I have lipoatrophy due to meds. I live in the Boston area and I had two injections done in New York, from Dr. Frechette. He was very nice but my insurance did not pay for this and after the two injections I could not burden my family with the high cost. I have been holding by breath waiting for this day and am glad that it is here. My question is, How soon will it take for Dr's to be able to administer the New fill in my area? Will insurance pay for it? Will the fact that it will be widely used make the cost go down? This is very good news for all of us who are living with the face of AIDS and just want to look ourselves again. Thank you for your time.

Thanks for providing the informatio about your situation. I haven't heard any date set for when Nu-Fill will be more widely available. I would also make sure the MD doing the injection is skilled in the procedure. If you hear anything else please inform me. KH

Causes of Buffalo hump
Facial Lipodystrophy