HIV and Cancer Treatment

I am getting ahead of myself a bit but think this is a good question anyway, I recently found a lump in my breast and am being tested for breast cancer, I have also had HIV and Hep C for eight years, what are the risks to an HIV patient if they have to go through chemo or radiation treatment? thank you

I have had numerous HIV patients undergo therapy for a wide range of cancers (some AIDS related and some not). In general if the HIV status is OK (virus under control, CD4 count >> 200--then things seem to go OK. I sometimes will change the HIV meds around some to avoid interactions or additive toxicities (such as switching off AZT if the bone marrow is a concern). KH

dapsone and sun
buffalo hump