KS Spots

My partner is under treatment for KS. His HIV meds are helping but not enough. Once his vital load improves he will need to go through some form of chemo. My question is, is there any cosmetic product that you know of that will cover these spote in the meantime. He is so self conscious about it that he wears long sleeve shirts everywhere all the time. Even in 80 degree weather. We have tried Dermablend but that looks too make-upy. We have also tried Igia to no avail. Since he has had no sun since January he is quite white and lacking the nutrients the sun provides. I want him to feel better about himself and covering these spots at this time will do that. Thanks....Mark

I have not had any experience suggesting that any cosmetic treatment is preferred in situations like youdescribe. I would appreciate any help out there in cyberspace. KH

Heavy legs and arms
How to fight fat abnormalities