|KS-related skin discoloration
Jun 10, 2004
I recently had a bout with KS(About 20 months ago) and was successfuly treated with Doxil. It has been a year and the KS has not returned. What is the best treatment fot the remaining skin discoloration due to the leasons? Laser, freezing, some type of gel...
Response from Dr. Henry
That is a tough one since some of those treatments themselves can impact skin color. I have observed that my KS patients on effective HAART seem to slowly experience improvement in their residual KS sites. I would see an HIV savy dermatologist for their opinion.KH
how long for pancreatitis recovery?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Urine And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.