|KS-related skin discoloration
Jun 10, 2004
I recently had a bout with KS(About 20 months ago) and was successfuly treated with Doxil. It has been a year and the KS has not returned. What is the best treatment fot the remaining skin discoloration due to the leasons? Laser, freezing, some type of gel...
Response from Dr. Henry
That is a tough one since some of those treatments themselves can impact skin color. I have observed that my KS patients on effective HAART seem to slowly experience improvement in their residual KS sites. I would see an HIV savy dermatologist for their opinion.KH
how long for pancreatitis recovery?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Vagina?
- Can Someone Get HIV From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Infection Risk Masturbation
- Precum Touching Vagina And HIV Transmission Risk
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.