Jun 10, 2004
I am currently on a regimen including Kaletra and have obtained good results but the nausea and occasional vomiting are really annoying. Is there a Anti-Emetic that won't make me sleepy? Read about Kytril. Any other choices?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have had reasonably good success with Reglan for PI related nausea-it generally does not make a person drowsy. KH
Hair loss and Norvir...Help
African Americans and skin discoloration
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.