subcutaneous lumps in torso and arms

ABJECT CONFUSION. Please answer: Poz since 1995. Co-infected with HCV. Over the last 5 years, I've noticed the growth of hard, subcutaneous lumps in my lower torso and on my arms. My taciturn ID, the only one available in my area, gives me only vague explanations, telling me that I shouldn't be concerned. The lumps are both painful and unsightly. Can you tell me the cause of these lumps? Otherwise, my health is stable.

Thank you for your service,

Michael

I have had somne patients develop lipomas which are fat tumors in the skin (not cancer) like you describe. To sort out I often refer to a dermatolgist for evaluation/biopsy to try and pin down the diagnosis to optimize any treatment offered. KH

Ambien and Reyataz
Acne rosacea treatment