|Ambien and Reyataz
Jun 8, 2004
I read at some point in your pages that PI's dramatically increase the toxicity of Ambien. My physician is switching me over atazanavir (reyataz) in a couple of days and I occasionally take 10-20 mg of Ambien to sleep at night. Should i rely on another med to combat insomnia? i am prescribed 200mg bid. many thanks for your vigilance and time. --andrew
| Response from Dr. Henry
There may be some need for caution though I have co-administered those drugs in several patients without obvious problems. I would dose the Ambien low initially. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.