|HIV and impotence
May 25, 2004
can the virus HIV itself cause impotence?
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV can cause some neuropathy or weakness/illness which can result on impotence. HIV infection can also result in psychological worry which can result in impotence. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Impotence
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Inverted Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.