|HIV and impotence
May 25, 2004
can the virus HIV itself cause impotence?
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV can cause some neuropathy or weakness/illness which can result on impotence. HIV infection can also result in psychological worry which can result in impotence. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause Pain During Sex?
- Can You Get Cancer From A Std?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.