Treatment centers for h.i.v. in Philadelphia.
May 25, 2004
My brother has tested pos. for h.i.v. he has also just had 2 mini strokes & 1 major stroke, My mother & I are interested in finding the best hospital for treating him in the Philadelphia area, I hope you can help me.
Response from Dr. Henry
There are many excellent HIV docs/centers in Philadelphia. Hospitals linked with medical schools are often a good place to start. A list of HIV docs can be found at www.aahivm.org. I would also recommend speaking to a local HIV community organization (such as Philadelphia FIGHT) to get their local recommendation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Alphabetical List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.