Staying erect during sex

Is it capable that the regimen I am on(Combivir/Sustiva) is keeping me from becoming erect and if so what kind I take to stay erect?

It is possible though often there is a psychological component (worried about HIV positive status/risk to others) and perhaps other contributing factors(i.e. low testosterone levels or diabetes or effects of other non-HIV medications). A medical and lab evaluation can often help sort out the possibilities. Viagra and similar meds can help maintain an erection in many situations . KH

Joint pain
Treatment centers for h.i.v. in Philadelphia.