Staying erect during sex
May 25, 2004
Is it capable that the regimen I am on(Combivir/Sustiva) is keeping me from becoming erect and if so what kind I take to stay erect?
Response from Dr. Henry
It is possible though often there is a psychological component (worried about HIV positive status/risk to others) and perhaps other contributing factors(i.e. low testosterone levels or diabetes or effects of other non-HIV medications). A medical and lab evaluation can often help sort out the possibilities. Viagra and similar meds can help maintain an erection in many situations . KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Does Lactose Cause Vaginal Infections?
- If A Man Pulls Out Before He Comes Can I Still Get A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.