May 25, 2004
Hello..got a quick one for you...I have been pos. for over a year now, not on any meds...my numbers/health is good. My question is: I have had some recent joint/muscle aches in my right elbow and left shoulder, and some acne on my face. Is this part of the hiv symptoms, or just totally unrealated? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. Henry
The localized problems you mention are common in the general population. In most cases they are not linked to HIV infection but occasionally there may be a connection. Your HIV specialist can usually sort that out with a good history and physical examination. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Touching Period Blood Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.