Joint pain

Hello..got a quick one for you...I have been pos. for over a year now, not on any meds...my numbers/health is good. My question is: I have had some recent joint/muscle aches in my right elbow and left shoulder, and some acne on my face. Is this part of the hiv symptoms, or just totally unrealated? Thanks.

The localized problems you mention are common in the general population. In most cases they are not linked to HIV infection but occasionally there may be a connection. Your HIV specialist can usually sort that out with a good history and physical examination. KH

the neuropathy, if that's what it is, won't go away
Staying erect during sex