May 20, 2004
| Response from Dr. Henry
In my experience the symptoms you describe generally diminish over the first 2-6 weeks. If patients are still having problems at 8 weeks then I get worried that maybe some effort should be made to figure out which is the offending medication and try to switch off that med to another drug which does not share the bothersome side effect. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.