May 20, 2004
Response from Dr. Henry
In my experience the symptoms you describe generally diminish over the first 2-6 weeks. If patients are still having problems at 8 weeks then I get worried that maybe some effort should be made to figure out which is the offending medication and try to switch off that med to another drug which does not share the bothersome side effect. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Black Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.