side effects

Hi,how are you? I'm hiv+ just starting to take med.The combo I'm taking is combivir and viramune.I'm having some side effects nausea and sometime dizziness.who long will this happen?

In my experience the symptoms you describe generally diminish over the first 2-6 weeks. If patients are still having problems at 8 weeks then I get worried that maybe some effort should be made to figure out which is the offending medication and try to switch off that med to another drug which does not share the bothersome side effect. KH

burning sensation in legs
avascular necrosis -- knee