burning sensation in legs

I have been taking diuretics for close to two years and took lipitor for two months until a last month I started feeling burning sensation on my right leg (calf area). Sometimes it goes up to my waistline and my fingers had right arm. I can deal with the pain but not the burning sensation. Please help.

It would be helpful if you provided some details about your HIV status and which HIV medications you are taking so that I can try to offer some comments about the burning sensation in the legs that you describe. KH

IR symptoms
side effects