skin reaction

Hi, plse help Iam hiv positive and have been on treatment for 4 yrs. I am on combivir only. For a couple of months I have got a skin rash but it orginal looked like a ring worm, after doctor visits and lots of different creams no one can tell me what it is it is in the form of a ring and dry and very very itchie. I started with one under my arm and on my lower back. I thought it was due to me being in a wheelchair and from sweeting. but I know have them on my neck, wrist and underboth arms they are getting worse and more of them and no cream is helping. Is it just something that goes with being HIV positive or is it related to combivir, I am also on alot of pain tablets. Synapa forte, tramal The rash easiers off and then flairs up again

Sometimes HIV meds can dry the skin out and predispose to rashes though Combivir usually isn't too bad at causing that problem. If you live in an area where you have access to other HIV meds, I would discuss with your HIV specialist and consider changing meds and /or add some medications to more fully suppress your HIV. KH

unusual case, please help!
REYATAZ, WHAT ARE ITS "WORSENING" / HEPATOTOXIC EFFECTS ?