I want meds...

After 14 years of being HIV+ my doctor tells me I probably am NOT. After testing and two weeks of complete stress it turns out I am. In the meantime, she took me off all of my meds and now, I have a viral load and my T-cells are going down My new doctor does NOT want to put me on meds. I want my MEDS!!!Help.... janet

I would consider ask obtaining the opinion of the local HIV doc that is viewed to be the best HIV expert by other patients and community organizations to help sort out your situation. Each situation is sometimes unique. Sometimes an increasing viral load and decreasing T cell count are still OK if the levels are still good (i.e CD4 count > 350 and viral load < 100,000). KH

question about changing meds to deal with lipodystrophy
Facial wasting