Can the medication come up positieve for Cocaine in urine?

My boyfriend is HIV+ and he is taking Kaletra & Combivir. He is also on Methadone for his Heroin addiction. My question is he recently went to his probation and they tested his urine and it came out positive for Cocaine. Can this happen due to all of the medication he is taking or is he using the stuff? I think I know the answer but I want to make sure

Some antibiotics (such as amoxicillin) purportedly can cause false positive urine test for cocaine. I haven't had any of my patients on Kaletra/Combivir test false positive for cocaine. I suppose it is possible but I have not encountered that. KH

Best medical center for hiv and oral cancer
RE:SKIN REACTION