|Best medical center for hiv and oral cancer
May 9, 2004
I am HIV positive with an oral cancer detected recently. I would like to know the best medical center or any center with experience on these cases for me to go for treatment. Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
I don't have any firm knowledge regarding which medical center has the best combined oral cancer and HIV prgram. The U of California-San Francisco Medical School has a well known dental-HIV program (the Greenspans have written extensively on oral manifestations of HIV).KH
Follow-up Question on Hip Replacement
Can the medication come up positieve for Cocaine in urine?
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Testing Ever Be Wrong?
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- Are Painful Swollen Lymph Nodes In Back Of Head Sign Of HIV?
- Can High Thyroid Antibodies Affect Hiv Testing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.