skin reaction?

i get these small red bumps(almost like a pimple) pop up on my ,thighs, buttocks,arms,and stomach. They can appear with in minutes, it feels as if you got a misquito bite, itch, if you can leave alone,they may subside but still itch, and if you scratch they can open and then takes weeks for them to go away.. I will also get small clusters of bumps that appear at ankes top of thighs and wrists, ,Ich like crazy and almost appear blistery like .This comes and goes drives me crazy, dermatologist(three visits) said i have DRY Skin... I can't believe thats all this is!Ant advise would be helpful thanks , Itchy

In the setting of HIV infection there ae a wide range of skin conditions to consider. Can you provide some details regarding your HIV status, which HIV drugs you are on--so that can be factored into a response regarding the skin problems you describe? KH

Doctor Not Treating HCV, only HIV
AIDS status