|testim vs. test injections
Apr 30, 2004
I have been on weekly (100 mg per wk) of delatestryl (test enanthate) and my total cholesterol is very high, due to the spike after injection. I just recently switched to Testrim. I will inform everyone of the changes in about 3 months. Will I have a decrease in libido using this new therapy, or should I be fine?
Response from Dr. Henry
Can you provide some information about your HIV status, HIV meds, and hormone (testosterone ) levels?
The Sustiva Crazies
Making Sense of High Viral Load Results
- Can You Have Hiv And Still Have A Normal White Blood Count?
- Can You Get Hiv If You Share Drinks With A Person Who Has It?
- Are Bumps On Stomach Symptoms Of Hiv?
- How Soon After Hiv Infection Do People Get Swollen Glands?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv With Protected Sex
- Is Aids Caused By A Lytic Or Lysogenic Virus?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.