testim vs. test injections
Apr 30, 2004
I have been on weekly (100 mg per wk) of delatestryl (test enanthate) and my total cholesterol is very high, due to the spike after injection. I just recently switched to Testrim. I will inform everyone of the changes in about 3 months. Will I have a decrease in libido using this new therapy, or should I be fine?
Response from Dr. Henry
Can you provide some information about your HIV status, HIV meds, and hormone (testosterone ) levels?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Dry Humping?
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- When Will A Male Have Chlamydia Symptoms?
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.