|testim vs. test injections
Apr 30, 2004
I have been on weekly (100 mg per wk) of delatestryl (test enanthate) and my total cholesterol is very high, due to the spike after injection. I just recently switched to Testrim. I will inform everyone of the changes in about 3 months. Will I have a decrease in libido using this new therapy, or should I be fine?
Response from Dr. Henry
Can you provide some information about your HIV status, HIV meds, and hormone (testosterone ) levels?
The Sustiva Crazies
Making Sense of High Viral Load Results
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Is Dry Cough An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Ear Infection A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.