F/up neuropathy question

Dear Dr.Henry- I recently asked a question pertaining to peripheral neuropathy. One of your recommendations was the drug neurotin- Is this drug effective for numbness- I have no pain- but my feet and lower legs are 90% numb and very stiff. If you feel that this medication could improve the numbness then I will definitely talk to my Doctor about. It would be a major quality of life improvement for me-if I could get some feeling back in my feet and calfs again. Thank-you I very much appreciate your advice.

Excellent question--although Neurontin seems to get the most attention regarding painful neuropathy I have observed benefit in some patients with the numbness you described. I assume you have seen a neurologist and been fully evaluated for the neuropathy? KH

Pointy Breasts
Nerve Pain - Treatment?