change meds

i have had hiv for 7 yrs, im 24.For the first over 6 yrs cd4 was between 800 and 1100.Had a reaction to trizivir 3 months ago and stopped meds,now cd4 600 and vload is over 200,000.do u suggest going back on meds now..or waiting till cd4 is lower?Am i developing resistance to the drugs taking a vacation like this? And im a very anziaty pron and panic attack person, but doc. wants me to start sustiva..do you agree?

Current thinking is that use of Trizivir for initial HIV therapy is not recommended particulary if HIV level is > 100,000. I would make sure that you discuss with an HIV specialist what treatment options are available to you. Is there any chance you have some resistance to drugs in which case just adding Sustiva (if that is the route recommended) could lead to more resistance problems). Generally if a person is feeling good and has a CD4 count > 500 I defer recommending starting treatment and watch carefully and keep learing and addressing the persons other health issues). KH

AIDS always = AIDS?
Discolored Semen