Rash and Fatigue

I am currently not taking medications and my cd4 and vl have been stable for the past year.

Recently I've begun feeling very fatigued and experiencing many syptoms of anemia. At the same time I developed a red, itchy rash on the groin area, mainly on the upper inside of the thighs.

OTC treatments releive the syptoms but are not clearing the rash. My questions is, my doc is away for another week. I could see another doctor but would feel more comfortable with my own. Does this sound like something that can wait or should give in and see someone else sooner.

If your C4 count is < 200 I would see another doctor to be on the safe side in most cases. Fatigue is a non-specific symptoms and can be due to a wide range of conditions (from anemia to hormone problems to infections to depression to drug side effects). KH

taken off all meds
getting hairy from depo test