Neuropathy and Pain
Apr 25, 2004
Do you have any recommendations for medication to ease the pain associated with neuropathy in my feet. The pain can be unbearable, especially at night. My Dr. perscribed Ultracet which does help but seems to make me very groggy the next day. I cannot go on living with this kind of pain.
Response from Dr. Henry
Can you provide some details regarding which HIV meds you are currently taking (and recently taken) and your overall HIV status? KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Broken Skin Transmit Hiv?
- Dying Process Of An Hiv Patient
- Hiv Professionals Dating Service
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- What Are The Ways That Stds Are Passed From One Person To Another?
- Does Ibuprofen Help With Pain Due To Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.