|Neuropathy and Pain
Apr 25, 2004
Do you have any recommendations for medication to ease the pain associated with neuropathy in my feet. The pain can be unbearable, especially at night. My Dr. perscribed Ultracet which does help but seems to make me very groggy the next day. I cannot go on living with this kind of pain.
Response from Dr. Henry
Can you provide some details regarding which HIV meds you are currently taking (and recently taken) and your overall HIV status? KH
Reyataz - yellow eyes
HAART and sedation for ambulatory surgery
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Penis
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.