I am desparate then ever

hi , on your last answer (which was really fast- thanks) you wrote I should consider exercise and diabetic drugs , a diet ,and changing meds due to a serious hard lipo. Well I was on glucophage for about half a year and nothing dramatically happened. I changed meds (took off the Zerit and getting now Viread Stocrin and Videx)and i know it should be a while before seeing any results if any but I just can't wait ...What kind of exercise do you recommend? Is walking goodenough , how often? Please remember I can't go swimming because I don't want anyone to see my poor body , that is the reason I also don't go to gym...what about a diet ? can you be a little bit more specific in your answers? I am a vegetarian and I don't eat any kind of meat or fish since age 4 !!! What should I do in order to get best results? Normaly I used to get detailed answers from the lipo and wasting experts but I see there is no new question/answer since 28/03/04 why ???

Response from Dr. Conway

I am sorry to hear of your problem. The regimen you are currently taking is one that will most likely avoid the further development of lipo problems.

As far as exercise goes, any good sustained exercise whatever it is should do the trick...try at least 30 minutes each time, 5 or more times a week. Can you do that?

As far as your diet goes, the key to a vegetarian diet is to keep up the protein and the vitamins and iron that many people usually get from meat. Have you spoken to a dietician about this? Is one available to you?

Good luck, and do give it time...

Resistance Mutation 103Q
Making Sense of High Viral Load Results