Changing meds due to lipo

Hi , i am 29 female from Israel , hiv+ for 10 years !Started with Crixivan and imm started with hard lipo simptoms , i am suffering for 7 years from lipo , i been through kaletra and then switch to zerit after the lipo get worst my dr. changed meds again and at the moment i a taking viread(instead of the zerit) , videx and stockrin, my cd4>800, and vl<25, but i am in a hufe dipress due to the lipo , i have skiny legs and arms when u can see veins all out , no bott ,and huge stomach , do u think that due to changing the current meds there is a chance for me and how long till i'll see some results? Please reply asp !!!

Once lipoatrophy has developed it is tough to reverse. Some report improvements with focus on exercise, diet, and perhaps alternative meds that minimize mitochondria toxicity (check out Jon Kaiser's book Healing HIV or the www.daair.org website). Results have been mixed with diabetic drugs. Growth hormone might help fat gain areas by not areas where fat has been lost. A tough problem!!! KH

Lipidropsty Tests In Houston
high liver levels/latic acidosis/hep c