|Lipidropsty Tests In Houston
Apr 11, 2004
Do you know of any active ongoing testing that is going on in Houston regarding mitigation of "elephant hump"? I would gladly volunteer as mine is impacting my quality of life, and self-image, even though I am active, and in good health. Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
I would contact one of the local AIDS service organizations in Houston to ask about local clinics running clinical trials. The national data base for HIV clinical trials is at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov which can check for clinical trial by type and location. KH
Changing meds due to lipo
- Canker Sores Mean Hiv?
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Cause Foot Drop And Toe Curling?
- Hepatitis B And Reactive Surface Antibody Ql
- Can Fluid Buildup Around Eyes And Blurred Vision Be Caused By A Viral Infection Or Hiv?
- Is Thrush Connected To Vaginal Yeast Infection?
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.