|Lipidropsty Tests In Houston
Apr 11, 2004
Do you know of any active ongoing testing that is going on in Houston regarding mitigation of "elephant hump"? I would gladly volunteer as mine is impacting my quality of life, and self-image, even though I am active, and in good health. Thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would contact one of the local AIDS service organizations in Houston to ask about local clinics running clinical trials. The national data base for HIV clinical trials is at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov which can check for clinical trial by type and location. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Free HIV AIDS Testing In Houston
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- A Wet Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.