scared

I am 23 years old and have a mild anxiety disorder. I an extremely fearful of having a terminally ill disease. From my knowledge I have not been in contact with anyone having the HIV virus though in the last month I have felt very fatigued, had a loss of appetite and felt achy with a dry mouth, I am not sure if this is just anxiety or if I am sick. I have had a million tests run on me from, cbc, mono, lupus, lyme's, sed rate to rh factor and everything is perfect. My doctor says I am perfectly healthy. but I still fear that something is wrong. what is the likelihood of being hiv positive if all my bloodwork is great.

Response from Dr. Conway

Well, the only way of addressing the issue of HIV is to have an HIV test done. I have encountered many people over the years who have a concern about HIV for one reason or another. They ask their doctor for a test, it is done, it is negative, and this helps them move on. I hope this helps you...

About Exercise
Swollen Lymph nodes in the groin, expert advice ASAP PLEASE!