Possible Gallbladder Pt. 2

Thanks for attempting to answer my question and sorry about the lack of info. I've been positive for 9 years. My CD4 count is around 650 and my VL is 1500. I've been taking Sustiva and Trizivir for 4 years although my doc has just removed Sustiva as it's no longer doing it's job. The gallbladder (?) problem has been around for roughly 3 years. I hope that's enough info for you to help me. If not just let me know.

Thanks, Andrew

Trizivir per se has not been linked to much gallbladder dysfunction. Gallbladder problems are usually evaluated with ultrasound (check for stones and duct status), cholecystograms (function), and sometimes CT/ERCP tests as well as blood tests that screen for dysfunction/blockages. Gallbladder problems are common in the general population so linkage to HIV or treatment can be tough. WHen the CD4 count is as high as yours is some of the more serious HIV-related gallbladder issues are unlikely. If the Sustiva was not working it seems odd to stop it and just continue the Trizivir. KH

Diabetic Blood Sugar 250
Sustiva dosing and nausea