ALTERNATIVE TO RITONAVIR
Mar 30, 2004
Hello, I am currently a pharmacy student and I have a question about ritonavir. Due to manufacturers increase price on ritonavir, is there another HIV med or upcoming HIV med that you may know which can potentially take the place of ritonavir as a booster in the future? Thank you
Response from Dr. Henry
A multi-million $$ question--alas-no drug is on the immediate horizon to my knowledge that would function like ritonavir in boosted regimens. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Where Are Genital Herpes Sores Located On Women?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes?
- Could Very Small Bumps Be Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.