Stopping Meds but not by choice

I want to thank you ahead of time for addressing my question. My regime consists of viramune, zerit and ziagen and I have been very faithful as far as adherance is concerned, but I recently relocated and utilize ADAP and my meds haven't arrived yet and I have not been able to take them for about the last 5 days. My last lab work was done in October 2003 and CD4 was 430 with my RNA undetectable (<400). Will this unexpected interruption have any adverse effects with a possible drug resistance? I'm aware of the "rash" associated with Viramune but didn't experience that side-effect when I first started this regime and should I re-introduce the Viramune as initially prescribed for the first 14 days or just jump right back into the 2X per day prescription as I was previously taking? I have a doctors appointment next week and will also address this issue to my MD but wanted another opinion just to have as much info as possible. Any insight you could provide would greatly be appreciated and thanks again for your time and concern regarding my questions.

though you likely would do OK if I was your doc I would want you to call and speak to me or a nurse so we could try to arrange for you to get your HIV meds now rather than later to minimize the chance for resistance and preserve your future treatment options. KH

HELP? Possible resistance to Sustiva?
ALTERNATIVE TO RITONAVIR