follow up to gas problem

Thanks for the advise. I will talk to the doc about possibly switching meds. My viral should be undectable right now and I really didnt want to stay on Kaletra for a long time due to fear of fat redistrubtion(I am sure I spelled that incorrectly). I am currently taking 1000mg of calicum(2tablets) each time I take my meds. The problem is not going to the bathroom. The problem is just horrible gas..farts all day long. It seems to happen most often after I eat..and it gets much much worse as the evening approaches. I think I should get a full work up down on my stomach...do you agree? But you do think it could be the Kaletra and or Combivir?\ Thanks so much for your help

A work-up as outlined earlier is very reasonable. Depending on your past treatment history/presence of resistance a switch off the Kaletra to see what happens to your symptoms is something to consider and discuss with your HIV specialist. KH

Can Anybody Have Mercy,From India......Part 2
African - need your advice and help