Can Anybody Have Mercy,From India......Part 2

Dr. Conway, thank you for a quick response,just wanted to let you know I had "PROTECTED SEX", but did not know if the condom broke or slipped, nor do I know the status of the other person. I tested negative at 90 days, 3 months post exposure. Can I move on?

love ajay

Response from Dr. Conway

If the HIV status of the other person is truly not known, it is safest to assume that the other person is infected for the purposes of your follow up. Although it is true that over 99% people would test positive 3 months after an exposure to HIV, it is probably safest to go ahead and get tested again at 6 months.

So you can move on (knowing that at this stage the chances of you having acquired HIV from the exposure 3 months ago are extremely remote), but with some caution.

I hope this helps.

Can stopping Sustive abruptly cause side effects?
follow up to gas problem