Can Anybody Have Mercy,From India!!
Mar 21, 2004
You do a great job!! keep the good work going!!
Is a 90 day HIV antibody test conclusive,does this mean iam negative,can i move on?? or test at 6 months.
exposure:protected sex,not sure if the condom broke/or slipped.
lots of love
god bless you
Response from Dr. Conway
If I were you, I would test at 6 months (these are the guidelines in Canada).
Keep up the safe sex, this is a good message to all....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- What Happens If Your Hiv Tests Come Back Positive?
- Can You Get Hiv From Taking A Drink From Someone's Glass?
- Can Vaginal Secretions Cause Hiv?
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Interfere With Hiv Test?
- Does Masturbating Give You Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.