Mar 17, 2004
this is really a dental question but without an expert available i thought maybe you could answer. i'm having oral surgery in a week and they will be giving me a general anesthesia, either liquid valium or sweet air, will either of these interact with my sustiva and combivir?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I would not expect any problem. I have had dozens of patients on your regimen undergo dental procedure without problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Catch HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Do People Get AIDS From Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Does Human Immunodeficiency Virus Cause Joint Soreness?
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.