Loss of feeling in extremities

I am on a Kaletra/Combivir combo and have been for over 2 years. I am experiencing loss of sensation in both arms, hands, and feet. I can get cut and not feel the pain at all! Someone notices the blood and tells me. Could this be med. related? Please help. Thanks for all you info.

Although not common peripheral neuropathy can be due (or aggravated by)to one of the HIV meds you are on. For example the 3TC component of Combivir can cause peripheral neuropathy. HIV itself can cause neuropathy as can diabetes, some vitamin deficiencies, syphilis and other medical conditions. A thorough evaluation is clearly indicated! KH

Brown Age Spots
Time for meds again !