Mar 12, 2004
IM HIV POSITIVE MY Q IS MY FACE HAS A RASH IS IT FROM THE HIV OR I MIGHT JUST BE ALLEGIC TO SOMETHING IM NOT ON ANY TREATMENT THE DOC SAYS I STILL HEALTHLY AND VIRAL LOAD IS STILL OKAY FOR TREATMENT ITS 290.
Response from Dr. Henry
There are numerous skin conditions that involve the face in persons with HIV. Seborrheic dermatitis is one of the most common. An HIV specialist or dermatologist can often prescribe a topical cream that might help. HIV treatment can also help many of the skin conditions. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Can The Hiv Virus Live In Extreme Temperature?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.