Undissolved Ziagen in Stool

I am taking Kaletra, Ziagen and Viramune. Occasionally (usually when I have diarrhea, which isn't often), I will see undissolved Ziagen tablets in my stool. I know that certain types of pills release their medicine without dissolving; is Ziagen one of those? I'm worried that if the tablets aren't dissolving properly then I'm only getting 2/3 of my cocktail and am risking resistance (I already have mild resistance to Ziagen, but have been undetectable 6-9 months on this combo).

[I couldn't figure out whether to post this in the resistance or side effects forum, so if I have chosen incorrectly, please feel free to move it to the proper forum.]

I haven't ever had a patients bring that issue to my attention! Ziagen is available as a solution so that could be tried. If the pill is regularly not dissolved then it probably is not contributing much to your regimen so another drug might be considered depending on past treatment history/resistance issues, etc. KH

Sustiva, Combivir, and Diarrhea
MY SKIN