|False positive THC in urine
Mar 9, 2004
I had heard at one time that a particular HIV medication caused a false positive result (thc) in the urine. Can you tell me what medication it is and any other information you have about it. I am having difficulty finding any information about it on the internet.
Response from Dr. Henry
Sustiva is the HIV drug that has been most linked to false + urine tests for marijuana (Sustiva also know as efavirenz=Stocrine is some parts of the world). KH
HIV-related penile shrinkage
Stop meds after starting early?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Breast Feeding With HIV Effects On Baby
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.