Help sickel cell anemia and hiv

I have HIV and now I feel like that I am dieing I have seen a doctor and he said that their was nothing that he could do for me. I work a full time job and I have a lover who cares about me even with HIV I would like to get some short term disb that way I could keep up with my dr apps but I feel like that will not happen. My lover says that he understands but I have aldery gotten ready for the worst. Do I have any chance to live with both of hiv and sickel cell?? What should I do? I don't have a dr I know I should but I had no choice but to fire him he was so rude to me, I cannot hear out of my right ear and now almodt my left because of my nodes all dr just say that its the hiv ans send me home. Please help.

Thank you,

Mr. A

I would recommend finding out who (which doctor)has the best reputation among HIV+ patients in your area (call your local HIV/AIDS community based organization). Make an appointment to see him or her soon-don't accept no for an answer! Help can usually be provided to any HIV+ patient including with sickle cell anemia. KH

No libido, no erection, no answers
HIV-related penile shrinkage