sexual side effects

I have an undetectable VL and a CD4 count of close to 400 and i am currently on the Sutiva + Combivir regimen. I have been experiencing yellowish clumping in my semen for a quite some time now since I have started meds, and i was wondering if this is a side effect. If not, what could this be a result of and how do i correct it. I was also concerned about hair loss. Is it possible for hair to fall out due to the haart regimen or AIDS? If so, how do i try to regain some hair? Thanks...

I have had numerous patients experience yellow clumping of their ejaculate in the setting of HIV therapy--I usually fail to pin down the cause or pinpoint whether any particular drug is the culprit. Hair loss can occur due to the 3TC or AZT component of Combivir in a small subset of patients. In some cases I have carefully switched medications with some improvement in that problem. KH

Delayed reaction time
Switching Doctors