Fatigue Early On...

I've been infected about 6 months now. My most immediate concern is the fatique I am experiencing. Sometimes I can't even sit at a computer for longer than 20 minutes without going to lay down. As I have read through the site, the question and the answers, I see this question get answered frequently. However rarely do I see the cause actually get attributed to fatique. It could be this, it could be that, it could be anything, and it could be HIV. What I am wondering is this fatigue a normal symptom of being HIV+. I have been depressed before. I have used drugs before. I have experienced fatique before. But never I have I experienced this level of fatique that I literally can't not lay down. Is this normal as a symptom of HIV? Or is it something I should see a doctor about. It seems I can never ever find a concrete answer to ANY question I EVER ask. I am beginning to wonder if anyone actually knows anything about this depression. =/

In the Dark

A full evaluation by an HIV specialist is important to sort out the why you are fatigued issue. HIV itself, drug side effects,hidden infections, anemia, hormone problems, and mental health issues can all contribute to fatigue to varying degrees. I often get a neuropsychiatric evalulation in new patients to assist in the often difficult task of sorting out all of the possibilities for each patient. KH

less annoying HIV cocktails
Hormone Therapy for Waisting and Lab Results