help please

My best friend was just diagosed with HIV, hasn't seen anyone yet and would I like to have him see the best HIV expert. I have read some impressive articles you have writen and was wondering if you could see him or at least give me a referal to a very good doctor in the Manhatten, New York area. Thank you very much.

There are a lot of good HIV docs in Manhatten. Howard Grossman, Trip Gulick, Marshall Glesby, Judy Aberg (just moving there from St. Louis) was just a few of the many good HIV docs located in the Manhatten area. Contacting someone at the Gay Men's Health Crisis (GMHC) office for other good local docs they recommend would be one way to get a good list of choices. KH

Frequent urination
new meds-lipo