ziagen, videx, sustiva combo = heart problems?

I've been on this combo for years (maybe 5 years?) and have had much success. My t-cells vary from a high of 600's to mid 400's with no/low viral load. Lately, I've had a few chest pains, nothing at length, just comes and goes. Is this something that should be concerning? I'll be 38 in May. I feel that I'm too young to be having Heart Disease issues. Additionally, I recently passed a kidney stone and had a bout of gout. Could these issues be related to my drug regimen or simply a part of the aging process?

PS - THANKS for a great forum. I just found it!

Response from Dr. Boyle

It's unlikely to be your regimen directly, although lipid problems that are sometimes associated with HAART can cause cardiac problems. This is something you should discuss with your doctor as soon as possible since it could be something that needs to be treated. If this problem occurs before you can contact your doctor, you should go to the ER for evaluation.

abdominal pain relieved by coca cola & gingerale?
photos of piils