|Dose of neurontin
Mar 1, 2004
I am not up to 6 pills a day for my neuropathy. I am taking the 300mg pill. I take 3 in the am and 3 in th pm. I don't feel like things are much better. ( I had been on 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening.) Any other ideas
Response from Dr. Boyle
The maximum dose is 2400mg daily (generally divided into 3 doses). If that doesn't work, and you should give it a little time, you can consider lamotrigine.
Between the Cracks
abdominal pain relieved by coca cola & gingerale?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
- Can Other Blood Work Tell You If You Have Hiv?
- How Long Does HIV Live On An Object?
- How Long Does Std Bacteria Live Outside The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.