Feb 27, 2004
Hi ,im taking trizivir and viramune but when i have cold sore out breaks on my lips i take 400mg of zovirax 3times a day for 5 days to treat the sores.Does zovirax and the hiv meds conflict or cancel out one or the other?....Thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
Acyclovir (Zovirax) is fine to take with your HIV meds. KH
Meds & Gallstones ?
Poor Memory and Low sex drive
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
- Elisa Positive Western Blot Negative
- Hiv Positive But No Antibodies In Blood
- How Long After Symptoms Start To Test HIV Positive?
- Is It Bad If Your Sperm Gets Inside A Cut?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.