Reyataz eyes.

My Bilirubin is up to 5.5. Slight yellow of the eyes, mostly not noticable. I know that the higher levels are to be expected. But how high is too high? When should I worry? Are there any other side affects associated with high Bilirubin levels. Thank you

Response from Dr. Conway

The elevated bilirubin level that is seen with Reyataz is purely a chemical phenomenon. It does not indicate any toxicity to your liver and does not have any serious health consequences other than you looking a yellow. It may actually get a lot better over time. The issue becomes whether this is bothering you and what treatment alternatives may exist for you if you were to go off Reyataz.

Adding Viread to a working regimen
Sustiva Side Effects