|Can T-20 be effective after treatment stoppage?
Feb 25, 2004
My brother started T-20 last Wednesday and on Monday stopped as he in addition to the rest of the family became bedridden with the flu. How effective will T-20 be when he resumes treatment or has the flu just blown any chance of success because of treatment stoppage? At last count his T cells were 45 and his VL off the chart. Thanks for your expertise and commitment to this board.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Starting and stopping T-20 as you describe should not be a problem if not repeated too often. I don't think his chances to respond are blown. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.