rhGH vs testosterone

I was using testosterone for weeks at a time and I was losing sensation in my penis and anus. Then I began rhGH and my penis grew an inch and my anus exploded with pleasure as well. In addition, I gained 5 lbs of lean body mass of rhGH whereas on the testosterone, I lost all of my family and loved ones. We need to get this information out so that others don't fall victim to the evils of testosterone, and rather, utilize rhGH's wonderous properties.

Response from Dr. Conway

I am so pleased that you are doing so well on rhGH. I am equally sorry to hear that testosterone did not work for you.

It is important to remember that treatment must be individualized for each ... individual. We are truly fortunate to be in a situation where one can have all options available to us, both testosterone and growth hormone. Many have experienced an excellent response to testosterone, but it is comforting to have an alternative available for those in whom it doesn't work. Growth hormone, being so expensive, should not be used without careful consideration of less expensive and possibly quite effective, alternatives.

serostim needed but problem
Therapeutic aspects of cannabis and cannabinoids.