Odd "side effects"?

1st let me say, yes, I KNOW I am getting older. That said...I have been HIV+ for 8 years and I keep accumulating odd problems that my Dr. never seems to be able to tell me what causes it or how to get rid of it. #1. Major lung problem, soft bleeding interior tissue. Done every test under the sun, no cause. Could this be HIV related? Then hives, like an allergy reaction, but no new allergies that I haven't dealt with for years and no response to the process of elimination method. Also HIV related? Major boil problem. Flares up periodically, NOT skin staph. And major arthritis and fibro myalgia type symptoms but no actual arthritis. Medicine? I think if I hear interstitial one more time I may scream

Response from Dr. Boyle

Just about anything can be "HIV related", but I would say the likelihood is that only the boil problem is. You don't share much information about your HIV status, current therapy, or the results of the extensive workup you have had so I don't think I can be of much help here. If you haven't seen a pulmonologist and dermatologist, you should. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Adherance to meds while traveling
Gynecomastia treatment